3.23.2009

Someone's got a case of the Mondays....


Some sights and sounds and thoughts from the last day or two....

Saw a guy driving with no shirt on this morning....and drinking coffee.

Saw a guy drop a weight on his foot at the gym (which coincidentally almost made me do the same thing).

Sang my lungs out last night to Meat Loaf (a long standing O'Dea tradition...you'll see it in action one day...verry funny slash impressive.)

Really sick of Jason Mraz "No More"...or whatever it is called...you know..."So I....won't....hessszz...iii....tate.....no.....more...nooooooo more"...etc etc. Enough already!

My bracket is holding up alright after a huge Wake Forest upset...13/16 teams left.

Church was "off the chains" yesterday...to quote Alex Whitaker. Please see : Eddie Kirkland to realize why. He was the musician. And he was amazing.

Learned how to shag last night. (Get your mind out of the gutter). A Southern dance. Have you heard of it? I never have. I did realize that I am horrible at it, but I did get a good laugh watching Ashley learn! I'm sure she got the same laugh at me.....

My book, "The Long Run", is picking up speed (ba doom, ching!). It's about this group of orphans at an orphange in Newfoundland who get into all sorts of trouble. It is pretty good!

Just heard this lady talk about her husband, who is a police officer, and how he had to taze someone this weekend. Cool!

Layed by the pool yesterday...70 degrees...in March...tanning...I love global warming!
Played tennis on Friday, and woke up the following morning to a sore right leg and right arm. Does that mean that I hit too many forehands?

Ashley/My current favorite shows: Celebrity Apprentice (hilarious/pathetic), Dancing with the Stars (never ever ever thought I would like this show), Biggest Loser (biggest fan).

Wertz coming to town on Saturday....always fun! We are also going to see Chick Corea play on Sunday, and I can't wait. A music-filled weekend!

If you haven't had a fried pickle in your life, please go to the Fickle Pickle in Roswell, GA. THEY ARE AMAZING.

That's about all. This Monday sucks. I am bored. So far today I have: blogged. And texted a friend from my small group. That's about it. Hopefully next Monday will be better!

2 comments:

j.o. said...

you need to type 'don't taze me bro' in youtube and watch. interesting video....love you mang.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the decrease delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=panda antivirus 2008 3.01 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg